I attended SUNY Oswego with a major in psychology and graduated with my BA in May 2014. I then attended Columbia University in 2015 and graduated with my MSW in May 2017. I have a passion for guiding students to and through college.
As a college counselor, I have experience assisting high school students with the college process and their college applications. I spend most of my time proofreading and editing college personal statements, extracurricular activities, supplemental essays, and more. I have students who did get admitted into their top ED college choices!
Sept. 7, 2015 ~ May 17, 2017
● Create college lists with match schools
● Assist students with writing and revising personal statements
● Advise with financial aid process (CSS Profile, FAFSA, evaluating financial aid packages)
● Write detailed letters of recommendation for students
● Make advocacy calls to college admissions
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with college admissions officers
● Provide readiness for SAT and ACT
I will assist with the undergraduate application planning. We will work on college lists, extracurricular activities, personal statements, supplemental essays, Common App, CUNY application, and more!