Students working with me receive structured guidance from an expert counselor.
- Columbia University FAO
- 15 years working with students from middle school through grad school.
- 6 years working exclusively with students from China on college and graduate school admissions
- In depth experience working with both US & international students
- In-person and remote modalities
- Developed academic advising + college counseling programs supporting Chinese students studying in US
- Facilitate family education sessions on US admissions with thousands of families in China.
Working with organizations and students in China and supporting students in their college and graduate school endeavors abroad.
Working with organizations and high schools in the US and China, developed and led academic and college counseling advising programs for Chinese students attending US high schools.
Working with learning organizations globally and providing consulting services in curricular and instructional design, professional learning + development trainings, and student support.
Global speaker presenting to hundreds of students, families and organizations.
Working with US middle school, high school and college students; families; and Fortune 500 companies
Leadership roles in admissions and advising in public and Ivy League institutions